The following webinars focus on insurance issues and were developed based on member feedback. To suggest a webinar, please send an e-mail to Tracy Russell, CAE.
- Paths To Psychological Treatment of Older Adults: Traversing Medicare Mine Fields and Finding Alternative Routes (PQRS), Paula Hartman-Stein, PhD (click here to download)
The following webinars are available for members only (you must be logged in to view them):
- Inside the 2013 Psychotherapy Codes (CPT Codes)
- The Supreme Court Rules on Health Care Reform - What Does it All Mean (7/17/12) (click here to purchase as a non-member)
- What is the NYS Health Benefit Exchange? (8/28/12)
- Behavioral Health Organizations for 2012 (4/18/12)
- Wild Parity Webinar (4/1/2010)
Managed Care Webinar - 12/2/2009
A webinar given by Deanna Stephenson, NYSPA's Director of Professional Services. It is a comprehensive look at managed care contracting, what to look for and questions to ask...because sometimes you can get what you want!
Managed Care Webinar (64.77 MB)