Online registration has closed. Onsite registration will NOT be available.
The Independent Practice Division of
The New York State Psychological Association
The Ethical Practice of Telepsychology & Telemedicine in New York State: 2016 Interactive Training
Note: This will be hands on, so you must bring your laptop, iPad, or Surface Pro and be Camera-ready with your best smile!
This tailored workshop is the "must attend" training event for anyone interested in integrating telemedicine into their practice
This workshop is both didactic and interactive and which will provide the participant a more complete and "hands on" understanding of telepsychology and telemedicine
Presented by psychologist, entrepreneur, and innovator, Dr. Frank J. Corigliano, PhD, who is a leading expert in telepsychology, telemedicine, and telehealth
Hosted by the Social Service Board at the New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, New York, New York, 10036
Saturday, May 14th, 2016
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Expand your current practice online
- Reduce missed sessions due to weather, sickness, or scheduling conflicts
- Maintain your practice as you consider relocating or traveling during retirement
- Maintain competitiveness in a technology and consumer-driven world
- Develop a niche for Health Care Reform, Primary Care Psychology, and Behavioral Health Integrated Care
- Contribute to the future of psychology by offering your expertise and wisdom via telesupervision or teleconsultation
- Fill-in your "gap hours" by being available to a larger geographic area
- Keep your practice "fresh" and work with patients who you are a good fit for your clinical interests and skills.
$125 IPD Members
$150 NYSPA Members
$75 for Students and ECP ( under 5 years post licensing) Members of IPD