Renew Your Membership for 2017
Click here to renew now
(you must be logged in to access your profile and renewal information)
NYSPA and Health Assets
As one of your member benefits, you have access to Health Assets with your billing/insurance problems. They will provide up to an hour of consultation and help to each member.
Health Assets has, on their website, the 2017 Medicare reimbursement rates. Access to this information is free of charge to NYSPA members.
View the press release on instructions on how to access the 2017 Medicare reimbursement rates.
Thanks to Health Assets for this beginning of 2017 bonus.
Click here to view the press release
Message From NYSPA President, Herb Gingold, PhD
I am grateful and humbled by the responsibility of being the President of NYSPA in 2017. We are in a period of great change, both externally and internally, and the stakes have never been greater.
Click here to view the full blog message
NYSPA Seeks Award Nominations
On Saturday, June 3, 2017, NYSPA will recognize those that go the extra mile for the profession. Below are the awards being presented.
Nominate your colleagues and peers who you believe fit the criteria.
- ALLEN V. WILLIAMS, JR. MEMORIAL AWARD
- BEACON AWARD FOR ADVOCACY
- DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARDS
- SIDNEY A. (BUD) ORGEL MEMORIAL AWARD
- NYSPA'S AWARD ON DIVERSITY
- JOANNE LIFSHIN MENTORSHIP AWARD
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Click here for award details
Nominations submitted in the fall will automatically be included for consideration; there is no need to resubmit.
All nominations should be sent to email@example.com by April 15, 2017
NYSPA Webinars Available to Download
The following webinars are available to download:
- Risk Adjustment Audits of Psychology Practices by Commercial Insurers
- Delineating Alternative Practice, Legal and Financial Models for Integration
- ICD-10: Being Ready for the October Deadline
- Is Tele-Mental Health Right For Your Practice?
Click here for download information
View NYSPA Response to Hoffman Report